Thanks for visiting. If you like my blog, please click on the 'follower' button. xoxo


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update on my relocation/The Carters/Beyonce's Boho Style

Had a crazy day today. Local government workers are just so nonchalant. Why does it have to take almost 5 hours to achieve something that can be done in 45minutes. Damn!
If I didn't already mention it, I'm doing my NYSC in Lagos, Nigeria and today was community development day (once a week for a whole year) which is why I was at the local government. Apart from the stress of having to deal with the local government and nysc officials, it's been going well. My job gets more demanding everyday but I'm in banking so it's expected. Also, I'm meeting new people everyday - the nice and the not-so-nice. Feeling less like a foreigner in my own country as time goes by.
OK. Enough about me.
Jay Z and Beyonce out shopping in New York city. Don't they just look so cute and together?

Seems like B is doing her own version of boho chic. Verdict is still out on the NYC outfit for me. She looks nice but there's too much going on. I think I love all the pieces individually in that first photo especially the dress and necklace.
While out in Vienna, she rocks a skimpy tank, J. Brand jeans, YSL cage boots, a Valentino bag and a fedora hat. I like the relaxed and casual feel of the outfit - it looks like something Zoe Kravitz might wear. I hate those shoes! The heel makes it look even worse.
Photo credits: Concrete Loop, celebrity-gossip.net

2 comments:

Roc said...

Bey be rocking some bad ass heels..

You can't complain too much about serving in Lagos..

At least you're in lagos..

Thank God for little mercies, no?

MS said...

I love her boho look. She looks fabulous. Not so much in the second photo. Just not my style. Great post!