Thanks for visiting. If you like my blog, please click on the 'follower' button. xoxo


Saturday, April 11, 2009

B.L.O.C.K.E.D

Hello! It's been a while...I KNOW! I got hit with a lack of inspiration again coupled with the fact that whenever I come to do a blog post, all I want to do is spill my guts about my personal issues. I decided a long time ago that this blog would be about fashion, entertainment and all things fun so I'll refrain from sharing.
Maybe I'll come up with something when I stop pressuring myself into doing a post.
xoxo


LISTENING TO.........

All I want is you by Barry Louis Polisar

3 comments:

Devon said...

i like the song:D

TigerTem said...

so write about personal issues then! I know you've moved back to Nigeria so share some of your dilemnas! What are you doing/working on etc?

Dropsofglamour said...

@Tiger - Lol! I don't believe i'm any good with self expression but i'll try. Still reading your blog by the way...great as usual.
Hey what happened to your thisday style section, i miss it.