Thanks for visiting. If you like my blog, please click on the 'follower' button. xoxo


Monday, September 15, 2008

Real people. Real style.

Hello! How's everyone doing? Off to a busy start this week but I won't let that stop me from blogging again... I've made a vow to be more frequent.

Anyway. I though it would be fun to start a new feature on my blog. REAL PEOPLE. REAL STYLE. lol! Not that celebs aren't real too. There are so many people out who are so stylish and creative without the help of a personal stylist...unless you count Vogue and Elle as stylists.


So I'd like to introduce:
FashionFleurette - She describes her style as quirky, funky, chic, classic, trendsetter, eclectic, fun, whimsical, foreign at times.....you get the picture! She is also an unsigned model so if anyone knows some important peeps in the fashion business, then spread the word please. As if that wasn't enough she often creates and wears her own designs too...talk about talent! Loving the Chanel 2.55. Click here to check out more from FashionFleurette.



Swankheights - I love this girl's sense of style. It's edgy and sophisticated. I'm totally in love with those lace tights and the geeky/retro glasses. Check out her blog @ http://swankheights.blogspot.com/ for more fabulous looks.


Melonade - This gal loves vintage dresses, interesting shoes and is a fan of less accessories when it comes to her outfits. I think her style is very elegant and I love these pictures because they are so timeless... I bet she could still wear those clothes in 20 years. For more, click here.


Lydia - Very cute and girly. She describes her style as retro and can you guess what her favourite item of clothing is? Yep - Dresses! I adore the floral prints and bows. Check out her blog.

So what do you guys think?

P.S. Click photos to enlarge


10 comments:

Juley said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I love your blog. I'm going to link =)

Anonymous said...

nice! fashionfloreatte is really purty too.

..... said...

yeah that's cool

MyFashionAddictions said...

hi thanks for adding me to your blogs list.:)
i like your blog too and have added you..

oh and GREAT idea to do this feature..

MyFashionAddictions said...

hi thanks for adding me to your blogs list.:)
i like your blog too and have added you..

oh and GREAT idea to do this feature..

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous post! Thanks for introducing us to some fellow fashionistas!!

xoxox,
CC

Kira Aderne said...

fantastic people!!!

a kiss!!!

xoliquoricexo said...

sigh. chictopia = fashion heaven. thanks for this! hope you've been good!

xo

p.s. a blogging tip - when you're in the blogging mood, blog as much as you can and schedule your posts to pop up whenever you want. not sure if you already do this or not but it's one of our little tricks ;)

TigerTem said...

swank heights has very cute style...checking out her blog now. How are you doing anyway?

Dropsofglamour said...

Hello! I'm fine. Thanks for all the comments, looks like this feature is going to be a regular.

@Geisha.song - she IS pretty.

@Glamouricious- thank you, i think your blog is very informative

@liquorice - Yea thanks for the tip gurl! Will try that.