Thanks for visiting. If you like my blog, please click on the 'follower' button. xoxo


Saturday, June 14, 2008

Don't you step on my new gold shoes

Yes! I finally found gladiator sandals for my big feet. Now i can join the masses in rocking this summer staple. I yelped rather loudly when they arrived out of the excitement of my purchase and of having the post guy turn up at my desk for the first time since i started at my office. Lol! Everyone else gets something in the mail.


Anyway, I open the box and as usual, the quality is not great but beggars can't be choosers. Every girl with big feet knows that unless you are willing to pay a minimum of £70 for shoes, then you must be willing to skip on quality.
They are from this website www.tallgirls.co.uk and they do sizes 9-11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Oyinkan! It's Whitney from If Looks Could Kill. I'm not sure how to get in contact with you outside of comments. If you could email me at maiers.whitney@gmail.com I'd love to hook you up with some new pics and info! Thanks,

Whitney Maiers
ILCK Ambassador
maiers.whitney@gmail.com