Thanks for visiting. If you like my blog, please click on the 'follower' button. xoxo


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Micheal J. Fox is John Mayer's Hairspiration

John just got a new hair cut and according to his latest blog entry, Micheal J.Fox's 80s style feathered haircut is the inspiration behind his hair style.




His Entry: “Today I set off on my newest project; to grow and maintain an authentic ’80s style feathered haircut. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for some time and I’m very excited to bring this amazing look into today’s pop culture landscape. The feathered cut projects an attitude of ease and quiet confidence that seems to have all but eluded our generation. This is a work in progress, and as my hair grows longer it will serve to become a more stirring and poignant statement.”

oooooooook John. You look hot now and i love your tongue-in-cheek entries but pleassssse dont grow it longer i beg of you :-)

I'm aware of the lack of fashion posts in a long time but thats going to change soon so bear with me please.

2 comments:

Kira Aderne said...

he is really handsome and got style!
love it!

a kiss and a hug,
see you,
Kira

SET said...

John looks hot, he is funny too.