Thanks for visiting. If you like my blog, please click on the 'follower' button. xoxo


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

They're baaaack!


The Hills is back! Hooray! I'm bouncing off the walls. I've just watched the new season premiere and it was great! Drama, drama as usual. Spencer is still a prat (although i felt a lil bad for him in the episode), Brody has been confirmed as an A-class jerk - we could all see that coming.
Lauren and Whitney had a great time in Paris, although some of it seemed a bit too chick flick but i don't care. And OMG that french guy, Matthias, I bet we all knew exactly what he was thinking about Lauren in the club scene (wink wink)


Aww...........

Botoxed?

3 comments:

Uzo said...

LOL...So you are one of the fans....

xoliquoricexo said...

you and my BFF should be BFFs, lol. she loves this show to pieces and i've tried to see why but i just haven't yet. hopefully she doesn't stumble on this confession, lol...

nice blog!

x

Dropsofglamour said...

Thanks. I was one of those who avoided watching it like the plague cos i thought it was utter crap but i watched one episode and i'm hooked for life.