Thanks for visiting. If you like my blog, please click on the 'follower' button. xoxo


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Love by John Mayer

Hello everyone! Hope the weekend is going well for you. I apologize for the lack of regular posting, my schedule is kinda tight at the moment.

I just stumbled on this video of John Mayer talking to his audience b/tw songs at one of his concerts. The guy always has something to say!

I am a big fan (more over the past three years). Its not just the great sound and the contemporary mix of rockpop and blues, he has this great ability to put to words something i've felt or thought about but could never put to words. My friend who is a much bigger fan than me also agrees.

Anyway, I just found this video to be very interesting and i'm sure some of you can relate...im not quite there yet but i get it.

Happy viewing!

No comments: