Thanks for visiting. If you like my blog, please click on the 'follower' button. xoxo


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wadrobe I'd like to steal

Okay so i guess i'm not as petite as Racheal Bilson...let's just pretend I am! This would be my dream wadrobe simply for the fact that its pure understated elegance. Its very fashionable but more importantly comfort comes first.

This would so work for me. My biggest fashion phobia is 4inched stilletto heels! No 1. I don't need the extra height and No.2 they hurt like hell! It seems like they were invented to torture us ladies and i look ridiculus walking in them...seriously you would die of laughter if you saw me walk in them after an hour. I live in flats, wedges and block heels (not as sexy but why suffer?)
Even as Summer Roberts on the O.C her clothes were always fabulous (I miss the O.C :-( )
Ahh, i wish i could run up and steal that Zac Posen satchel in the first picture...actually just gimme all of them.

1 comment:

SET said...

RACHEL IS EFFORTLESSLY BECOMING SO AN ICON. I LOVE HER STYLE SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVS AS WELL.