Thanks for visiting. If you like my blog, please click on the 'follower' button. xoxo


Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blake Lively Instyle Photoshoot :The tuxedo look


Blake Lively stars as upper-east sider Serena Van der Woodsen in CW's teen drama series 'Gossip Girl'. I've only had time to watch 3 episodes of the show but you have to be blind not to notice the trendy and ever so stylish outfits every week.

Blake was featured in a fashion shoot for the December issue of instyle magazine and I just love the clothes she got to wear and I think although it was meant to be an ultra glam shoot, she really made the outfits wearable and down-to-earth. I particularly like this 'Tuxedo style outfit. Its a really clever way of working the masculine influenced look with fenimine touches. The olive dress by Zac Posen is so gorgeous and combined with that pose reminds me of a revamped version of Marilyn Monroe's white dress from 'Some like it hot'.



No comments: